Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mano a Mano

Our Mission

Our mission is to create partnerships with impoverished Bolivian communities that improve health and increase economic well-being.

We collaborate with our counterpart organizations in Bolivia to build sustainable solutions that improve quality of life for the long-term.

All of these projects are more than just constructing a building; there is a huge focus on training, education, and continuing community and government support to ensure that projects are used for their intended purpose and that the level of service remains high. Our continuing health education program and community maintenance days are two examples.

The minimal donation is $10 on their website, so I will not be blogging tomorrow.  Check out their site for additional info and to make your donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment