Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

American Conifer Society



About Our Organization
The mission of the American Conifer Society is the development, conservation and propagation of conifers, with an emphasis on those that are dwarf or unusual, the standardization of nomenclature, and the education of the public.

A donation of $10 was made to the ACS, therefore I won't be blogging on Sunday May 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment