Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Eye Care 4 Kids


Every childhood dream begins with a vision. At Eye Care 4 Kids, we make sure the vision can happen.
 A 501-c (3) non-profit organization, Eye Care 4 Kids has provided humanitarian aid to more than 40,000 children and adults since 2001. Our program helps visually impaired kids from low-income families get the treatment they so desperately need.
 We treat kids in need across the state of Utah, including rural areas and Native American reservations. Here at Eye Care For 4 Kids we see up to nearly 600 patients each month.



No comments:

Post a Comment