Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

First Response Team of America


As you’ve seen, natural and man-made disasters are inevitable. They can affect any one of us, at any given moment. Our unique way of responding to these disasters with specialized trucks and equipment is costly. Your donation ensures that our team members are properly-trained and our fleet is ready to respond.

Whether it’s deploying our trucks to clear rubble from roads to reach those in need, running our equipment to clear a home site for someone without insurance, or fueling our generator to power a shelter, your donation ensures we will be able to deploy and be there for our fellow man when life is at its worst.

Because of you, we will be there. Thank you for joining our Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment