Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

1% for the Planet


Your donation to 1% for the Planet creates a powerful ripple effect across both the business and the natural world.
It is truly an investment with the promise of a powerful return:
To date, every dollar invested in 1% for the Planet has leveraged more than 40 dollars for the planet.

The minimum online donation for 1% is $10, so I won't be blogging on July 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment