Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TAKE A VET FISHING


Our slogan is "A day of giving back" and is the core of our mission. When our brave service men and women return from overseas, as a nation, we have been failing to show these heroes our appreciation. A shockingly high number of service members are returning with injuries and even the soldiers without physical wounds are having a hard time adjusting back into the "real world". These "Hero's" have given so much of themselves for our freedom. Reaching out and offering a "Thank You" with a hand shake, is the very least we can do. At Take a Vet Fishing, we take it a step further. Not only do we show these hero's our gratitude and shake their hand, we hand them a fishing rod and ease their minds back into civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment