Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Farms for City Kids


Our Mission
Farms For City Kids Foundation provides a stimulating outdoor classroom where urban youth explore new dimensions of learning as academics are integrated into everyday farm activities that practice and teach sustainability.

This Farm experience encourages teamwork and respect, rewarding children with values such as responsibility, self-confidence and the satisfaction of facing and overcoming challenges.

So different from their everyday lives, this innovative agricultural classroom makes an impression that will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment