Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Greenhorns


About Us
Greenhorns is a five year old grassroots organization that works to support new farmers in America. Our work is unconventional and various, we focus on event organizing, in person-networking, mixers, celebrations and workshops as well as the production of traditional and new media: radio, documentary film, blog, a book of essays, guidebooks, web-based tools. Our goal over the next generation is to retrofit the food system and to build a thriving agricultural economy, for healthy regions, healthy watersheds, and a healthy farm culture. We believe our movement can succeed with strong communication, solid business skills, sustainable farm practices and importantly, teamwork. We hope you will join the network.

No comments:

Post a Comment