Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Savebats.org


Become a supporter of Save the Bats today!
Thanks to people like you, Save the Bats is able to inspire thousands of people to protect biodiversity.
When you give to Save the Bats, you help protect animals that make our environment healthy. You donation can help:
Teach people that bats are important, not scary
Give surviving bats safe places to raise their young
Fund research that will find a cure for White-nose Syndrome

Happy Halloween!!!  A $10 donation to save bats.org was made. I won't be blogging on Nov. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment