Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Trumpeter Swan Society


OUR MISSION: TO ASSURE THE VITALITY AND WELFARE OF WILD TRUMPETER SWANS

The Trumpeter Swan is North America's largest waterfowl and one of its rarest native birds. To many people, it is the embodiment of grace, beauty, and unspoiled wildness. It is also an inspiring reminder that we can save some species that have been reduced to near extinction.

The Trumpeter Swan Society (TTSS) is a means for those who cherish these swans to work together and support their continued conservation and restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment