Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ANGELIC ORGANICS



In 1999, Angelic Organics Learning Center was established as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization and a partner to Angelic Organics farm. As members of the Angelic Organics farm, our founders, Tom Spaulding (Executive Director of the Learning Center), Biodynamic farmer John Peterson and a group of Chicago-area residents, knew first-hand how a farm could help people renew relationships with land, farmers, and community. Since the humble beginnings of the Learning Center we’ve become a regional leader helping urban and rural people build local food systems; Each year through our three main initiatives we engage more than 4,000 individuals.






 Image

No comments:

Post a Comment