Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

LAKEVIEW PANTRY


495,000 Chicagoans are suffering from food insecurity

Lakeview Pantry serves over 12,000 people through over 41,000 client visits.
Join us to be part of the solution.

Our mission is to eliminate hunger in our community by:

  • Providing food to fill the basic need of hungry people
  • Increasing our clients’ independence through self-help initiatives and other innovative programs
  • Raising awareness of hunger and poverty while working towards solutions to eliminate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment