Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

International Crane Foundation

If I could be any bird, I would be a crane. Beautiful, graceful, long-lived and monogamous are only some of the attributes which describe the cranes of the world.  The World is a better place because of cranes and the people who work tirelessly to protect them.

Inspiring A Global Community

The International Crane Foundation (ICF) commits to a future where all crane species are secure - a future where people cooperate to protect and restore wild populations and their ecosystems. These efforts sustain the places where cranes live, to the benefit of countless other species.

Go To: www.savingcranes.org to see more




No comments:

Post a Comment