Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Friends of National Zoo: Red Panda Retreat


At the Smithsonian’s National Zoo, we strive to further scientific research to benefit species in the wild and provide the best quality of life for the animals in our care. But we can’t do it without you!

As a result, we have an urgent need to raise $150,000 to create a comfortable, temperature-controlled indoor retreat complete with branches for climbing and multi-level platforms for playing and sleeping for our red pandas at the Smithsonian’s National Zoo.

Your gift will help build this much needed facility for red pandas on Asia Trail. The success of this project will allow keeper staff to better manage the red pandas in our care so that we can continue our important conservation research. Will you join our efforts to save species and improve your Zoo by giving to the Red Panda Retreat Annual Appeal?

No comments:

Post a Comment