Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

PLDGIT.com

HELP THE BENGALS SACK PEDIATRIC CANCER
Pledge to donate per sack this season!

Three months ago I found out my daughter has neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer. Kids always look up to their parents, but in just a matter of a week that all reversed for me. I can honestly say I truly look up to my daughter now. In the four years of life she has had, she has been through way more than I have in 24. Her courage, strength, and high spirits through it all is nothing short of inspirational.

So I am dedicating my season to her and inspiring others like she has inspired me. Please join our team by pledging to donate for every sack our defense has this season. You'll receive weekly updates with the amount of your donation based on our performance. Proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children's Hospital and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and will have all them kids sayin "Who Dey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment