Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Brittany Maynard Fund


Your generous tax-deductible contribution to the Brittany Maynard Fund will directly help pass laws in states where death with dignity is not yet authorized. Your donation will help honor Brittany’s final mission: ensuring that no one should have to uproot their life in the middle of a grave illness, simply to access a peaceful death that comports with their values. Your support helps make that dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment