Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sirenian International


The mission of Sirenian International is to ensure the long-term conservation of manatee and dugong populations and our shared aquatic habitats around the world through research, educational outreach, and capacity building. Please remember us when budgeting for your charitable donations.

Sirenian International, Inc., is a organization of grassroots people who share a dedication to manatee & dugong research, education, and conservation through inter-cultural collaboration. We are a partnership of scientists, students, educators, conservationists, and the public. We believe in the process of integrating science, education, and culture to catalyze positive change in our shared environment, Mother Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment