Goal

This year I want to promote and support many of my favorite charities. Some of these will be personally important, some will be timely based on world events and some may be groups I discover over this year of giving. I hope by creating this blog, donating my daily $5.00 and bringing attention to the cause, I can change the world in a good way. Please consider following my lead by making a donation to any of the groups that resonate with you.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WORLD LAND TRUST


World Land Trust (WLT) is an international conservation charity, which protects the world’s most biologically important and threatened habitats acre by acre. Since its foundation in 1989, WLT has funded partner organisations around the world to create reserves, and give permanent protection to habitats and wildlife.

Our mission
To protect and sustainably manage natural ecosystems of the world; to conserve their biodiversity, with emphasis on threatened habitats and endangered species

To develop partnerships with local individuals, communities and organisations; to engage support and commitment among the people who live in project areas

To raise awareness, in the UK and elsewhere, of the need for conservation; to improve understanding and generate support through education, information and fundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment